Support the Undoing Evil Blog and Podcast - Buy Me A Cup of Coffee!


Hey everyone! It's Scott, from Undoing Evil. Looking for a casual, no nonsense way to support the Undoing Evil blog and podcast? Well, how about buying me a cup of coffee? That's right! Buy me a cup of coffee! I love creating interesting blog and podcast posts for Undoing Evil. Thing is, it takes a lot of energy to make it all happen. Lucky for me, I love a good cup of coffee. Lucky for you, you can buy me a cup of coffee and help keep me, and Undoing Evil, going strong!

Just click the button that says "Need Coffee" at the top of this page (or any other page on the blog where you see the button) and you’ll be taken directly to the Undoing Evil Buy Me A Coffee webpage, where you can buy me a cup of coffee and help support the work of Undoing Evil.

Thanks so much for checking out Undoing Evil - and for helping to keep me, and Undoing Evil, going strong!
                            

Copyright 2021 Scott Stick Productions All Rights Reserved